After a few years, there is a new version of ALLMediaServer 1.1 - it's a completely new program - We recommend it!
We recommend the latest ALLMediaserver 0.95. What was improved:
- proper rewind of not transcoded video files > 2GB
- problem of synchronization video and audio during transcoding solved
- playback of MTS and M2TS files (such as HD camcorders) improved
- totally improved the quality of transcoded video files
- bug that files with extensions written in capital letters were unable to run - fixed
- new transcoding options in the setup (the ability to send only transcoded files or a combination with not transcoded ones)
- possibility saving of port (previously was always used 888 despite modification)
- possibility of limiting the transfer (bitrate) - useful for wifi connections where constantly movie was uploaded
ALLPlayer & ALLMediaServer crew
The latest version of one of the fastest developed our programs:
- it should work at "without transcoding" settings (recommended), and the movies will be transcoded even then
- displaying the directory structure on the connected devices fixed, now it looks exactly like on your PC
- files decoding improved
- displaying of jpeg images on some devices fixed
- running a video file by double-click improved
Merry incoming Christmas.
ALLPlayer & ALLMediaServer Crew
We recommend downloading the latest version of ALLMediaServer 0.93. It turned out that the detected and corrected bugs with earlier versions on most computers were not updated.
Pretty soon after the latest version has, there is another with the following amendments:
- correct detection of all connected devices
- automatic switching of windows services required to operate the program