After a few years, there is a new version of ALLMediaServer 1.1 - it's a completely new program - We recommend it!
We recommend the latest ALLMediaserver 0.95. What was improved:
- proper rewind of not transcoded video files > 2GB
- problem of synchronization video and audio during transcoding solved
- playback of MTS and M2TS files (such as HD camcorders) improved
- totally improved the quality of transcoded video files
- bug that files with extensions written in capital letters were unable to run - fixed
- new transcoding options in the setup (the ability to send only transcoded files or a combination with not transcoded ones)
- possibility saving of port (previously was always used 888 despite modification)
- possibility of limiting the transfer (bitrate) - useful for wifi connections where constantly movie was uploaded
ALLPlayer & ALLMediaServer crew
The latest version of one of the fastest developed our programs:
- it should work at "without transcoding" settings (recommended), and the movies will be transcoded even then
- displaying the directory structure on the connected devices fixed, now it looks exactly like on your PC
- files decoding improved
- displaying of jpeg images on some devices fixed
- running a video file by double-click improved
Merry incoming Christmas.
ALLPlayer & ALLMediaServer Crew
We recommend downloading the latest version of ALLMediaServer 0.93. It turned out that the detected and corrected bugs with earlier versions on most computers were not updated.